That's Me !! I like Smile !=)

That's Me !! I like Smile !=)

2011年9月3日星期六

18.8.2011

继续我的日记啦啦 <3 !!

18.8.2011

mum call me wake up early morning =(
HATE !!
wake up to STUDY lar !!
I HATE STUDY !!!
cum to school~
go to canteen find ah jia they...
c tiok ah jia do the present of she & gilbert together 100 days !
congrz to they !!=)
hope they sweet sweet forever and ever !
today is me & dear eh 382 days !!=D
but hor...
we dint gv any present to each other =(
bcoz...
I hate boy gv me prsent>.<
dunno y leh ??!!
mayb is me special gua XD
at canteen c tiok dear lar^^
he go to KH room =)
happi to c tiok he !
whn 休息时,
I c tiok his X =(
alamak !!!
y always c tiok she eh !!
beh tahan !!
whn Bc periout ...
lay bee scold me >.<
dint listen to teacher in class=.=
is ur class so boring !!
not me false !!
is u !!!
At night...
mum bring us go cafe to eat holiao XD
eat my love food-rocky chicken <3
and then...
the desert is ice cream <3
Go home~
open computer & study againe !!
exam wan reach !!
so wan everyday study !!
tonight~
dear call me 5 eh call !!!
bt I dint accept any call=(
bcoz I study mah
and
exam wan reach liao
I busy study !
so~
sorry har! dear <3
 


I LOVE U FOREVER !!!
MUACKZZZ !!=D

没有评论:

发表评论