That's Me !! I like Smile !=)

That's Me !! I like Smile !=)

2011年9月3日星期六

19.8.2011

haizzz~
today also wake up early !!!
same lar...
STUDY ! STUDY ! STUDY !!
ARH !!!!
wan kisiao already !!
at bus...
tat was vr funny ^o^
me & wei keong say 悄悄话
zuling & johnwin at there c ~
c we talk wat ??
actually..
we say about ~
yesterday,ling sit wif jun ye at bus
johnwin makan cuka liao XD
keong call me sit wif ling...
don't gv johnwin makan cuka already>.<
kolian me nia =.=
do their eh bulb !!
HATE !!
whn go to school~
c tiok dear eh class eh monitor-Ah Crub
she straight c me =.=
vr curious>.<
sit at canteen then go to bougeny...
me & woenx go toilet wif ah jia
ah jia wan go to change schl uniform
toilet vr dark
ah jia selalu make noise
call we go in a toilet wif her
hw old r we??
go in together ??
vr funny=D
she vr bising !!
so...
me hv to go in wif she>.<'''
me&weonx vr naughtyXD
say many thing about hantu kapada ah jia
ah jia scare dao dint dare go to toilet~
haha=)
ah jia funny !
then...
me&woenx go to 装水~
dint c tiok dear=(
SUAK lor !!
go to baogeny~
alaniis eh boy cum to find her...
vr funny to them =)
me,jia&woenx talk together...
talk till dear eh place><'''
again...
I hate he hv many many XX !!=(
WOOHOO !!
today ooi.k.h dint cum =)
our class celebrate XD
2 period no nid to listen !!
today sad nia=(
volleyball dint hv practise
cant c tiok dear liao=(
I dun understand !!
y I c tiok zhi xian
gt a 怪怪的感觉,感觉很不自在!!
荟蕙啊!荟蕙!
要笑口常开哦^O^


OUR 383 DAYS <3
1 year 18 days =)
I love u !!
dear=D



没有评论:

发表评论